Green Tea Nutrients
Due to the unique extraction process using only fresh-picked green tea leaves
and cold water, TeaTech green tea extracts contain higher contents of naturally
existing nutrients in green tea leaves.
- Polyphenols – Each serving of TeaTech instant
green tea products provides 300 mg polyphenols. The slight astringent and
bitter taste of our green tea products is attributed to the polyphenols.
- Caffeine – Each serving of TeaTech instant green
tea products has 20 – 40 mg caffeine, which is 50% less than an average cup of coffee.
TeaTech doesn't offer decaffeinated green tea extracts, simply because of unavoidable
contamination of organic solvents and chemicals.
- L-Theanine – Each serving of TeaTech instant
green tea products contains 20 – 40 mg L-Theanine, a very unique amino acid
that has shown the ability to promote muscle relaxation and improve good
- Chlorophyll – TeaTech green tea extract has
the highest green tea chlorophyll content (0.5 – 1.0%) compared to green
tea extracts made from dry or processed green tea leaves. Chlorophyll is to
plants what blood is to humans. Green tea chlorophyll has numerous health
benefits, such as liver detoxification, cleaning digestive tract, preventing
liver cancer and lowering blood sugar level.
- Vitamins – TeaTech green tea extract contains
naturally existing vitamins found in green tea, such as vitamin C, E, B and A.
- Fluorine – Fluorine is well known for its preventing effect against dental caries, which naturally exists in green tea. Studies showed that drinking green tea helps reduce dental diseases.
- Fibers – Because of proprietary cell-broken
extraction technology, nano-size particles of green tea fiber are preserved
in our green tea extracts, making it very unique from any other commercially
available green tea product or extract. This is also why the solution of TeaTech green tea
beverage mix is not transparent, which brings you the benefits of natural
green tea fiber.